-->

5.3.14

Wolfe: Update

Wolfe reporting.

Sorry for the down-time, potential fan base, but I regret to inform you that a solution is not immediately able to be rendered. This blog is a dream of mine, a vision come to life through the work of my hands and those of my friends, my comrades. We started off weak, blind, and inexperienced, and have progressed a large amount over time. We have had differences and changes, meetings and ideas. Things have come to be while other things have faded away.

Ultimately, overflowed with both schoolwork and work, my amount of free time has dropped almost entirely, and that which has remained is there solely by eating into the hours I would normally use for sleep. Unable to post, I have not pushed my comrades to put effort in either, due to an old ideal of mine.

Is the blog dead? No, I don't think so. But posts will certainly be more challenging to come by unless I find a way to change my present situation.

If you want to keep up with me, I am maintaining the group's Tumblr (with occasional assistance from Baldr) at www.animeheadbrothers.tumblr.com.

With luck, I'll be able to post next Monday with my Code Geass R2 review.

Wolfe out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, click "older posts" to view more, or find reviews by particular reviewers from the top. Thanks! ~Wolfe