-->

20.1.14

Wolfe: Some AMV's

Wolfe reporting.

So, right now I'm thirteen episodes into Code Geass R2 (the second season). I want to review the first season immediately followed by the second season, but for close-comparison purposes, I want to be finished with the second season before I review the first season. I scrolled through some lists, and while I'm sure there are lots of anime that I have seen but not yet reviewed, I'm currently pulling a blank.

So, here're some AMV's for your viewing pleasure.

End of the Day [Silence] by Blue Foundation - Steins;Gate AMV, it's really good.
[?] by The Exies - Not sure what the song is, but it's a Steins;Gate AMV, and it's decent.
Don't Stop - Song isn't labeled, but it's a Fate/Zero AMV that's decent.
Breathe [Acretongue] by Seabound - It's an Another AMV, and it's really good! Very good compared to the other Another AMV's I've bumped into.

Anyhoo, look forward to my Code Geass (season 1) review next week!

Wolfe out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, click "older posts" to view more, or find reviews by particular reviewers from the top. Thanks! ~Wolfe