-->

25.10.13

Introduction

Hello, I am Demothis. I have been brought on about three weeks ago and have been putting off this introduction for quite some time now, but I have decided to grace you all with my presence and introduce you to who I am and what I intend to do for this site.

So then, time to start my Intro. I was introduced to anime at a fairly young age. I would watch shows like Case Closed, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inyuasha, and DBZ on Toonami while it was up for the first time. I was not an avid viewer in the sense that I would watch each new episode, but I watched it whenever it was on and I was around to watch it. After I moved I had no friends to talk with about other stuff so I quickly discovered the internet and its many wonders. One wonder was the amazing phenomena known as "watching anime whenever you wanted". I would spend all my time watching anime and the first anime that I completely engrossed myself in was Naruto. Soon after my post-completion depression I discovered Bleach and then a few months later was One Piece. I now have watched what I believe to be quite a few anime and have a slightly broader spectrum of anime that I have seen. My job now is to essentially tell you what I think about certain aspects of it and them in general.

I have probably seen the most anime out of anybody else working on the site and will thus have quite a bit in queue for what I am to review. I have already watched several anime that most of the other members refuse to watch despite my constant pestering. I will be doing some of the, what they consider, longer anime out there that they, or I, wish me to review.

I cannot say how accurate my rankings will be for certain anime depending on how hard I fan-boy over it. In said reviews I will give fair warning that it will probably be biased towards my own beliefs for anime, but I will try my best to be unbiased for the good of the site!



1 comment:

Hey, click "older posts" to view more, or find reviews by particular reviewers from the top. Thanks! ~Wolfe