-->

30.10.13

Woodpecker - Cool AMV's

   Woodpecker reporting. Just wanted to start by saying that every month from now on I will be posting my top 10 AMV's of the month. This may also mean that some AMV's may get back in next month depending on the availability of new AMV's.  I hope to continue bringing you as many fresh and awesome AMV's as possible, and with that please enjoy these findings!











Hope you all enjoyed these AMV's, these producers have definitely put a lot of time and effort into their work and for that I applaud them. You should be sure to see another one of these posts in the following month and I still am expecting to publish my review on SAO very soon. This is Woodpecker signing off.

-Woodpecker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, click "older posts" to view more, or find reviews by particular reviewers from the top. Thanks! ~Wolfe