-->

26.11.13

Progress Report - Roxas

Hey readers, it's Roxas. I regret to say that I am in between content right now, so I will not be posting a review this week. Instead, I will give a progress report of my upcoming reviews.

Death Note: Another Note - The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases
This story is actually a light novel, not an anime, movie, or manga. This chronicles one of L's toughest cases he has ever undertaken. L will also take on one of his greatest foes ever (in my opinion he is much better than Light), BB. I am really enjoying what I have read so far, and can't wait to get my review out.


Quality is a bit low, sorry about that.
 It was just that cool. Seriosly, look at this beauty.
yodibujo.es
 
Tsukihime: Lunar Legend
I chose to watch this series due to it being a Type/Moon series. Fate/Zero, my favorite anime of all time, is a Type/Moon series, in case you were not aware. I have seen 4 of 12 episodes, and I am very interested to see where it is going. However, I am worried that the show will lose steam. The story revolves around a high school student who can see the "lifelines" of objects and organisms. I don't want to reveal any more than that, so you'll just have to stay tuned.
 
animezforeverdubz.webs.com


 


Blazblue: Alter Memory
 
This anime is currently ongoing, so I will not be able to review this until it has ended. Episode 8 aired today, and their are 12 episodes total, to give a timeframe. This story is really complicated, so I'll just say it is about a rebel against a government called NOL. The rebel's name is Ragna the Bloodedge. So far, it has been a mixed basket, but the pros are currently outweighing the cons. If you are free some Tuesday afternoon, you should think about checking this show. Episodes can be found here.
 
 
 
 
Again, sorry I couldn't get a review out guys. Rest assured I will release one next week on Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, click "older posts" to view more, or find reviews by particular reviewers from the top. Thanks! ~Wolfe