-->

29.11.13

Big Three In A Nutshell - Demothis

Hello! Demothis here! When I talk about anime with other people I usually cannot add much to the conversation because the bulk of anime(episode wise) that I've watched comes from three anime in particular. These anime are One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto Shippuden. I cannot really talk about these in the depth that I'd like because almost nobody I talk to has seen them. They're just too long for most people. I've tried time and time again to get people to watch them but to no avail. I still find that people who think of watching anime as one of their hobbies should know at least the story of some of the larger anime out there, especially the major ones. So I've ventured out and found AMV-like videos that go over the entire(or a large chunk) story in 10-30 minutes. Remember though, watching these is no substitute for the real thing.



                                                   ONE PIECE


                                                    BLEACH


                                         NARUTO SHIPPUDEN




What's Next?
I will be posting a review on Soul Eater that I was supposed to do last week some time during the weekend. As for next week, I will be posting a review on Birdy The Mighty Decode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, click "older posts" to view more, or find reviews by particular reviewers from the top. Thanks! ~Wolfe