-->

23.9.13

Introduction: Woodpecker

Hello Everyone, Woodpecker "finally" reporting in. This is just to let you all know what kind of fan I am, and what my interests in anime are. First off I am a huge fan of the non-American animation style. Any time I have ever watched an anime that was American made it was not that great to watch. Next I unfortunately am a huge OP (Over Powered) fan as Wolfe would back. Though I do enjoy lots and lots of explosions I also enjoy a very deep plot that can seep into the soul. Good example would be Phantom: Requiem for the phantom. This story is both action packed and probably one of the most depressing anime I have ever watched. In my next post I will give a detailed review on this specific anime, if you have never watched it then you should start now. Woodpecker signing out.

- Woodpecker

2 comments:

Hey, click "older posts" to view more, or find reviews by particular reviewers from the top. Thanks! ~Wolfe