-->

9.9.13

Introduction - Roxas

Hello, my name is Roxas, and I am a new reviewer here. As my colleague Wolfe may have already informed you, he believes me to be a "picky" reviewer. I prefer to think of my tastes as selective and developed rather than picky.
Moving on, I just wanted to post this to let you know I'll be posting a review quite soon, and to give you some insight into my tastes. First off, while visual style is a factor to be considered, I do not believe it dictates whether or not an anime is good or not. The most important factors when judging an anime are the acting and the connection you forge with the protagonist(s)/antagonist(s). I am a big fan of sci-fi; I am okay with fantasy, but I do not watch much of it. On the sub vs. dub concept, it differs from anime to anime for me. I decide which of the two is better by watching the first three episodes of the anime both dubbed and subbed, which I then decide from there.

Alright, now you know where I'm coming from. Hope you enjoy my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, click "older posts" to view more, or find reviews by particular reviewers from the top. Thanks! ~Wolfe